As you might have gathered in the last few days, the look and feel of the Ellison Chair website has changed and went live yesterday! Here are few of the notable changes:
- The Making Cents of Green Industry Economics blog has been incorporated into the website and there is a subscription button on the home page to subscribe if you’d like. If you are already a subscriber, you don’t have to do a thing; you will continue to get notified by email when new posts are ready.
- A Tags section serves as a subject matter index to blog entries that have been posted over the last couple of years.
- There is also a new multimedia section, with links to upcoming and previously recording webinars, Distinguished Lectures, the Introductory Employee Training Program, and You Tube videos that are saved on the Ellison Chair channel.
- For nuts & bolts stuff you can use in your business, there are new content pages associated with the emphasis areas of the Chair (marketing & economics, sustainability, water, efficient production systems, etc.).
- A new Facebook fan page section directs you to selected FB pages I think you’ll find interesting.
Feel free to look around and if you have a minute, check out the quick tour by clicking on the video below: